Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Confession

I have a bit of a confession.

You know how I'm terrified of kissing? Yeah, I really am. Like it freaks me out a lot.

But I really miss it sometimes.

Even though the one person I've really kissed turned out to be a jerk and a player, it doesn't take away from the fact that for that moment I was the most important thing in his life. And I really miss that.

And I don't just want to kiss anyone. Not just a stage kiss, and not just a "one time" thing, either.

I want someone that I love to hold me and cherish me, and that is what kissing is to me. It's saying to that person that you wouldn't rather be anywhere else but there in their arms.

And I don't just want a quick peck on the lips either. I want a real kiss. One that is soft and lingers. One that is filled with passion and love, not just lust and desire.

I want someone to kiss me cause they think it's cute that I blush through my pale skin.
I want someone to kiss me when I'm in the middle of ranting about my day cause they can't wait to show me they still love me.
I want someone to kiss me cause they can't stand it when I say I don't think I'm pretty and they can't wait to show me they think I'm beautiful.
I want someone to kiss me because they don't ever want me to hide my smile when I laugh ever again.
I want someone to kiss me when I'm smiling because they love it more than I ever will.
I want someone to just grab me and kiss me because they love me so much they would burst if they didn't.

Every time I have another stage kiss or loose hope with another boy I just keep remembering that I'm no where near my happily ever after. Then I loose faith that it'll ever happen and I just end up crying because I'm so lost.

I just need a prince to come and kiss me awake. I just hope I'm not cursed to sleep forever.

4 comments:

  1. So many times I said same. I love you, dear. I know your happily ever after is coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the cutest thing and same same same! No boy will ever be perfect but I hope one realizes how great you are (because I would ship it so hard.) crap. I mean because you obviously want be able to kiss someone for the same reasons and they will be the luckiest person. Please never give up. I went through this too and I'm still working on it.
    (Wow I should never write comments at night sorry for the novel)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Hepatitis,Parkinson disease.Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come On Join With Us Now !!! www.sabungayam.net WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete